4.0
Turnaround Time

Hi, as a regular customer of Advanced Bio Nutritionals I have just placed an order this evening 8.10 pm (6/8/16) with a representative by the name of Michael. If I did not know any better I would have thought I was speaking with a robot.

His flat, monotone voice was not only very hard to understand, but it was extremely lifeless - to the point I was tempted to hang up and dial at another time!

The point I am trying to make is that your reps., (even those late at night) are the "front line" of your company and should reflect a positive and helpful, FRIENDLY image to your customers.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Great products and value.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 07, 2016.

Comments

I spoke to a Hillary last week to cancel a transaction just minutes after the Order was placed on line. CIRCOCO2 PRODUCT.

She told me ORDERS don't show up on her computer for half hour or so and told me to call back then. I called her half hour later to Cancel again. Hillary assured me she CANCELLED IT-39.95! THE TRANSACTION WENT THRU AGAINST MY CREDIT CARD/BANK ACCOUNT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!

I SENT HER SEVERAL EMAILS EXPLAINING THIS ISSUE... TELLING HER"DO NOT CHARGE MY C CARD" , ORDER WAS CANCELLED. NEVER RECEIVED A REPLY!! "TRANSACTION PENDING" STILL SHOWING AGAINST MY CARD.

I NEED A REPLY IMMEDIATELY RE: THIS MATTER!

AND AN IMMEDIATE REFUND/CREDIT AGAINST MY CARD!! IMMEDIATE REPLY EXPECTED!!