1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Purchased delta faction tocotriennols for cholesterol and bone health. After 5 months my of religiously taking one in a.m.

And one in p.m. My latest cholesterol test showed my cholesterol actually went up. Imagine how disappointed I was. Their answer is everyone is different, doesn't work for all.

I spent a lot of money for a 6 month supply. They have a 90 day money back guarantee but you are supposed to take the vitamins for 3-6 months to see results so you can never get your money refundedWill not be ordering their products again and will be throwing their newsletters in the trash when they come in the mail.

Review about: Advanced Bionutritionals Delta Fraction Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The reply is entirely correct. Tocotrienols have massive health benefits.

Measuring your health via cholesterol levels is complete foolishness. Over the years the

level we are expected to get our cholesterols down to has got lower and lower.

You need

cholesterol. Lower it too far and you will age more quickly, could suffer sexual disfunction, lose skin and hair lustre and worst of all have a brain hemorrage!

Your body requires cholesterol. Lowering it will increase your chances of getting Alzheimer's, dementia, and joint disease.

A better marker of health would be chronic inflammation.

The medical industry has a vested interest in the cholesterol myth and their statin drugs are making millions sick, and not helping people live longer. http://www.ravnskov.nu/cholesterol/

to Charles #1415249

Not everyone is the same. Maybe doses need to be smaller and gradually go up for some people.

It just depends what level or capacity your body is at. I usually take things I try out at the amount specified and if I have any reaction and its not severe, I will lower the dose to see if I can still adjust and if not then I stop using it.

I do however use natural and organic chemical free products. I do my research on all ingredients which people should.