4.1
Turnaround Time

Advanced Bionutritionals Please read & definitely respond ----- I have been a customer for several years now, & love your products. Have you ever heard of the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

I have tried many brands of greens, wanting to help make my body more alkaline. They all taste horrible!I had already been ordering from you, so I decided to try your greens. I noticed that you added stevia, which made it more pleasant tasting. I can drink it in water, & still enjoy it!

The other brands need to be mixed in a shake to hide the taste. When I received your letter about the change forthcoming, I was ok with the idea that you weren't changing the original formula, just adding more good ingredients. I'm ok with that. What a surprise; it tastes horrible, just like all the other greens formulas!

In my book, you went backwards, instead of improving the product. I order a lot ( take it twice daily), so luckily I still have the old formula to use for a few months. I may need to start searching for a new brand of greens when I break into the new bottles of greens. I'm very sad about this.

You would have had a customer for life with the old formula. Maybe adding stevia back into the formula would help. I can't understand why you took it out. Please consider my request & respond as to your thoughts.

This is a great company.

Don't blow it! Susan Nottingham

Review about: Advanced Bionutritionals Advanced Greens Formula Supplement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: New greens formula.

Comments

Actually I’m so glad there isn’t Stevia. I hate it that all these companies add Stevia.

I say let the consumer add in the sweetener of their choice. Like Stevia then add it in yourself!